Travelling around our region promises a spellbinding experience. Now, your journey is more rewarding with ALL – Accor Live Limitless. Whether you’re embarking on a refreshing city break, admiring picturesque mountainside views, or frolicking on tropical beaches, dive right into the perks even before you stay.
Members of ALL can now enjoy an exclusive discount off all stays at anytime of the year. This brand new benefit is the cherry on top of Reward points and member privileges. Accor Plus members enjoy an additional 10% discount.
There’s no better time to plan that getaway you’ve been dreaming of. Book now to start saving as you explore the world.
Not a member of ALL? Register for free now to unlock a world of exclusive stays, dining and lifestyle rewards
“Accor Channels” means, collectively the Accor Websites, the Mobile Apps, Participating Properties, and the ALL call centres.
“Accor Website” means a website operated by or on behalf of Accor and currently includes these websites: all.accor.com, raffles.com, sofitel.accor.com, sbe.com, fairmont.com, rixos.com, mgallery.accor.com, pullmanhotels.com, swissotel.com, movenpick.com, grandmercure.com, novotel.accor.com, mercure.accor.com, mytribehotel.com, ibis.accor.com.
“Mobile Apps” means a downloadable application operated by or on behalf of Accor in connection the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program.
“Participating Properties” means the properties that participate in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program and are not listed in the “List of non-participating hotels” accessible at the following link: [Link to list of non-participating hotels].
1. The General ALL – Accor Live Limitless Terms and Conditions of Membership apply to the ALL Member Rate offer.
2. This offer provides members of ALL (“Member”) with a discount off public rates for Participating Properties in Southeast Asia, Japan and South Korea, excluding taxes and ancillary costs, specific hotel/resort charges, promotions or special offers (“ALL Member Rate”).
3. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked by a Member in good standing at a Participating Property directly via:
(a) an Accor Channel ;or
(b) a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office.
Stays booked via any reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
4. The ALL Member Rate must be booked by the Member staying at the Participating Property when making a reservation. Members will need to login to their ALL – Accor Live Limitless account and book with the ALL Member Rate. If you are not a Member, you can register here for free.
5. Members must provide their ALL – Accor Live Limitless Loyalty card number upon check-in at the hotel. A maximum of 2 rooms at the ALL Member Rate can be reserved per Member and per stay.
6. Accor Plus members receive an additional 10% discount off the ALL Member Rate, subject to the Accor Plus Terms and Conditions from time to time.
7. At the time of booking, if the ALL Member Rate is not available for the dates requested, another public rate will automatically be proposed on the rate screen. Rates are per night, in a single or double room. Exchange rates are supplied for information only and are not contractual.
8. The ALL Member Rate is not transferable.
9. The ALL Member Rate cannot be used in conjunction with previous booked or held stays, groups/conventions, and may not be combined with any other rates, promotions, discounts, or special offers.
10. The ALL Member Rate is subject to availability on the chosen date for the Participating Property selected, and cannot be used for stays occurring during any promotional blackout periods set by Participating Properties, including due to seasonable periods or special events.
11. Room upgrades and extra guests will be subject to additional charges.
12. Depending on the number of Reward Points used, Members will be able to offset their bill or obtain a free night. The applicable conversion scale is: 2,000 Reward Points = EUR 40, usable in multiples of 2,000 Reward Points. For example, if the price of your room is EUR 120 euro, you can choose to use:
(a) 2,000 Reward Points to enjoy a discount of EUR 40; you will therefore need to pay EUR 80; or
(b) 4,000 Reward Points to enjoy a discount of EUR 80; you will therefore need to pay EUR 40; or
(c) 6,000 Reward Points to enjoy a free night.
A maximum of 1,000,000 Reward Points can be used per booking.
13. Except as otherwise expressly prohibited or limited by applicable laws, Accor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, modify or alter the terms of this offer, including the list of Participating Properties, at any time with or without notice.
14. In the event of any conflict between the English-language version of these offer terms and conditions and any other non-English-language versions of these terms and conditions, this English-language version shall prevail, govern and control.
15. Please specify the reference  in all your communications with ALL call centres or customers care services related to this offer.
Accor Plus members enjoy an additional 10% discount.